1. In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp avocado oil. Add diced chicken and cook for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Remove from pan and drain any excess liquid.
3. In same pan, add other tbsp of avocado oil and onion, peppers, and broccoli. Let cook for another 7-8 minutes or until beginning to soften.
4. Meanwhile, make sauce by whisking together all sauce ingredients.
6. Let cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
7. Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds! Enjoy.